I was pretty anoyed at everyone in my family as i walked to school, but i didnt really care,
When i saw police lights i didnt know what had happened,
When i walked past people in their dressing gounds where looking at a guy covered in blankets liying in the middle of the road.
He wasnt dead but he siad his legs hurt and he was wearing head brace, I was worried if this guy would live even if i didnt know him,
He had blood runing down his head when i saw him for the 5 seconds i had the courage to look,
as i went to walk away a MLC sucurity gard was standing on the corner of the road asking people how they where every time someone walked past,
Seriosly how do you think we feel we just saw a guy looking almost dead liying in the middle of the road with blood falling down his face,
And worst of all the guy was crying, I hate it when grown people cry it makes you feel so sad inside and suddenly you feel their pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment