are we really us (you will get the pic at the end)



i mean seriously are we really us.
I know im not competly me.

Its not that i dont want to be me but i think that to be you, you take little bits of the people we love and put them together in our own way.


And that makes us.


I get reading a lot from my friend the bookworm (aka. georgia), I get daydreaming from J.D in scrubs and other stuff from other people or thing i love.


I noticed this when i started talking like shane dawson. I think its becuase i love his videos and his hair.


So i think that you have a little part of your friends, family and people you think are totaly hot (shane dawson) and put them together but there is still things that you do that are you and thats the thing that makes you different.


But mabye thats just me..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment