what people i hate do


You say we only think of ourselves. When you say me, me, me. You don’t like change. You give me bad grades. You hate my work. Everything you do has to be better. You make me feel bad. You push and punch, you kick and laugh and push me to the edge. I hate the way you laugh at things i said or did. I hate the way you be a hypocrite. Hypocrite is all you are and you never will give me a chance. You push me away when I’m trying to be near you. You make me do all the work. You think if we are
going to be friends i have to try when you just sit and watch. I’m not sad just tired of being here. Just leave me alone. You people don’t know when to stop. I want to give you a taste of something you did to me. Although i don’t want to hurt you. Why do you make me follow? I want to be myself and have the friends that love me. Why you are even still near me blows my mind away. You know i hate your guts. I am no dog or animal that loves you because I will always be me so don’t try and change me. I am me and I know that is the one thing that will never change in this world no matter how hard you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment