skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
watever you say I'm a pirate
pirates,ninjas and ghosts beat the world!
seriosly why?
why did we want to grow up?
why did we want the deep pool to suddenly be shallow?
why did we want to change for the people around us?
why, why, why???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
rawr
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(101)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(16)
i dont know what happened all i know is that i sud...
confused
friends......dont waste them
friends
What I think I am
who are we???
so called friends
seriosly why?
dogs
Hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
stuff
Angry at emoness
Interesting
why?why?why?????
No title
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
About Me
awesome person/pirate/jess
hi im jess and if you would like to know me................meet me lol
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment