
Thy is your, thee is you and thou is you which I really don’t think makes any sense at all…meh
I am I and thee are thou………..see confusing :)
Sorry, something I just wanted to do to try and make u laugh or smile. If it didn’t make you laugh fair enough it wasn’t a good joke :). if it made u smile I’m glad I made you smile today. If you didn’t smile or laugh and thought it was weird fair enough but you don’t have my humor.and finally if you got it after five minutes………………..lol u just had a Miranda moment :).
Hope u enjoyed my little joke and have a wonderful day!
I am I and thee are thou………..see confusing :)
Sorry, something I just wanted to do to try and make u laugh or smile. If it didn’t make you laugh fair enough it wasn’t a good joke :). if it made u smile I’m glad I made you smile today. If you didn’t smile or laugh and thought it was weird fair enough but you don’t have my humor.and finally if you got it after five minutes………………..lol u just had a Miranda moment :).
Hope u enjoyed my little joke and have a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment